2nd Annual Power Tech Africa
Event name: 2nd Annual Power Tech Africa
Event date: 22nd – 23rd January, 2018
Event location: Villa Rosa Kempinski, Nairobi, Kenya
Electricity has become an indispensable prerequisite for enhancing economic activity and improving human quality of life. Thus, Bricsa Consulting is hosting its 2nd Annual Power Tech Africa is a 2-day conference on 22nd – 23rd January, 2018 at Villa Rosa Kempinski in Nairobi, Kenya. This conference focuses on Assessment, Implementation and Integration of Renewable Energy Sources, Smart Grid/Off-grid solutions, Hybrid Energy Systems and overcoming financial as well as infrastructural challenges with focus on development in the Sub-Saharan region. It’s a platform to discuss and debate best practices which can be instrumental in maximizing the power sourcing in the region.
Who should Attend:
- Top level decision makers such as CEO’s, COO’s, Heads, President’s, VP’s, SVP’s
- Directors, GM’s and Senior Personnel’s
- Commerce and Investment
- Planning and Devolution
- Foreign Affairs
- Procurement Firms
- Consulting Firms
- Legal Firms
- Project Management Firms
- Project Planning Firms
- Investment banks & financial institutions
- Construction Companies
- Engineering Firms
- Technology Service Providers
- Operation Management Companies
- Why Attend:
- Learn about the key trends impacting renewable energy project development, finance and investment in the Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Engage in networking and deal-making with the decision-makers driving the industry forward.
- To discuss the issues and solutions concerning the implementation of Government ambitious programme in the country by 2030.
- Provide platform for entrepreneurs, financers, mentors and others stakeholders to engage and collaborate across the world, to share ideas, best practices; develop solutions and partnerships that benefit African Region.
- Identifying the potential of renewable sources in the Sub-Saharan Regions.
- Implementation of Smart Grid / Off – Grid technologies projects using renewable energy for a better and reliable power transmission.
- Sources of capitalizing renewable power projects & Exploring Foreign Direct.
- Investment policies for better project implementation.
- Hybrid Energy System : Spurting opportunities for energy market
For Further Details, contact:
Contact Name – Ms. Jigisha Vasa
Contact Email and Tel – email@example.com – +91 22 6242 2910
Organizer Name and URL – Bricsa Consulting Pvt. Ltd. – http://bricsaconsulting.com/