THE PREMIER OIL & GAS EVENT DEDICATED TO WEST AFRICA CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN – SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT BY 29 APRIL ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SPEAKING TO OVER 3,500 OIL & GAS PROFESSIONALS? SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT FOR THE OFFSHORE WEST AFRICA 2017 CONFERENCE
Offshore West Africa is pleased to announce the opening of the Call for Papers for the 2017 Conference, taking place in Lagos, Nigeria at the Eko Hotel & Suites on 24-26 January 2017. The Deadline for Abstract Submittals is 29 April 2016.
After a record-breaking 20th Anniversary year in 2016, with the event attracting more than 2,600 attendees from over 35 countries around the world, the event contines to move from strength to strength, comprising of a two-track conference and world-calls exhibition floor.
Speaking at Offshore West Africa 2017 is an ideal platform to:
• Share your own and your company’s success stories
• Launch new technical innovations
• Influence the direction of the market
• Gain peer recognition as an industry expert
• Enhance your career prospects
• Share important research or analysis
• Raise awareness of opportunities
• Open up markets debates and discussions
• Reveal improved techniques or efficient operation methods.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday 29 April 2016 • CLICK HEREto submit an abstract for Offshore West Africa 2017 • CLICK HERE to review the Abstract Conference Topics • CLICK HERE to download the Call for Papers PDF Visitwww.offshorewestafrica.com/conference and follow the Step by Step Procedure to submit your abstract and for further information on the topics available.
In the meantime, to learn more about the event please download the 2016 Post Event Report. Additionally, join us on social media for the latest industry and event news: