Gazprom and Schneider Electric Sign Program for Scientific & Technical Cooperation
Gazprom headquarters – Oleg Aksyutin, Member of the Management Committee, Head of Department of Gazprom, and Clemens Blum, Executive Vice President of Industry Business of Schneider Electric, has officially signed the 2017–2019 Program for scientific & technical cooperation and partnership.
The companies will cooperate in the following areas:
- development and introduction of smart technologies into hydrocarbon production, transportation and processing;
- incorporation of the Industrial Internet of Things into the gas business;
- energy efficiency, energy saving, and the use of alternative energy;
- innovation, research and technology management;
- human resource management and development using best practices in the field of industrial staff training systems.