The LNG US Summit 2017, 23rd-24th of February, Houston, Texas
On the 23rd-24th of February, Houston, Texas will host one of the biggest LNG events in US – the LNG US Summit. If you are a professional, specialising in LNG or just wondering about the newest trends in the global market, that is undoubtedly a place for you to be.
The LNG US Summit is an exceptional business platform unifying industry leaders from around the globe. Professional business event organizers are offering a flawlessly executed event format that allows to discuss significant industry problems and establish valuable connections with skilled professionals from major companies.
What major companies and what leaders in particular? Take a look yourself:
- Oliver Tuckerman – Vice President, Commercial Structuring and Corporate Development (Chenerie)
- Paul Sullivan – Senior Vice President (WorleyParsons Group)
- John Y.Mak – Senior Fellow and Technical Director (Fluor)
- Captain Mark Lane – Senior Vice President of Operations (Excelerate Energy)
- Shaun Davison – Senior Vice President, Development and Regulatory Affairs (NextDecade)
- Aziz Bamik – General Manager (GTT)
- Greg Thompson – General Manager (Osaka Gas)
And these are just a few speakers for this upcoming event. The LNG US Summit attracts global energy leaders from all continents as it provides an opportunity to share insights, engage in various discussions and make new valuable connections.
Broaden your horizons with the LNG US Summit! Find more information at http://lng-usa.com/
Join the leaders of our industry!