Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment 2018
Shell’s core values are Honesty, Integrity and Respect. Shell is an equal opportunity employer
Job Title: Sabbatical Attachment
The programme offers the opportunity for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin. The details are as follows:
- Senior lecturers and above
Duration: 12 months (non-renewable)
- Petroleum Geology, Geophysics and Petroleum Engineering.
How to Apply
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- an application letter,
- a curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- a one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one-year programme.
- a scanned copy of International Passport data page or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be emailed to: SPDC-Universityemail@example.com not later than January 22nd, 2018.
Sabbatical positions are highly competitive and selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.