The Solar Future Nigeria 2017 – REGISTER NOW
25-26 April 2017 /// Lagos
Solarplaza is organizing The Solar Future Nigeria, a 2-day conference focusing on the opportunities and challenges in this exciting and evolving landscape, to be the key-platform for all stakeholders to connect.
This will be Solarplaza’s 8th event in Africa. Get informed on the latest policies and regulations, market trends and project finance mechanisms, and network during exclusive workshops, roundtables and by using our networking platform.
Nigeria is considered one of the biggest economies in Africa with more than 182 million people, yet about 55% of the population has no access to grid-connected electricity.
As the Nigerian government and the private sector are increasingly turning towards Solar PV to solve this issue, Nigeria is emerging to be one of the most attractive solar markets in the region.
The international 2-day event will involve 200+ high-level decision makers from around the world.
Several opportunities are available to build and promote your brand to a diverse, yet focused group of high level international and local stakeholders including investors, financiers, project developers, EPC’s IPP’s and manufacturers.
- Tailor-made branding and networking focused packages including elements in both the exclusive trade mission and broader regional conference
- Opportunity to host a specific memorable networking activity in exclusive locations in Nigeria
- Facilitation of 1-on-1 meetings with key stakeholders
- Visibility through both on and offline international marketing campaign
- Possibility to have speaking involvement through presentation or panel discussion
- Possibility to host or moderate a round-table discussion or lunch table during conference
- Unparalleled access to unique networking opportunities with a targeted group
Join 200+ high level executives to discuss the challenges & opportunities in the immediate future for Nigeria’s On-grid & Distributed Solar Power Market.
- Access to the sessions on the day(s) you register for
- Access to slides used in presentations and discussions
- Meals and drinks as well as WiFi access
- Free subscription to our complimentary newsletter
- Participation in the structured matchmaking sessions