World Hydrogen MENA: Energizing the Clean Energy Revolution Across MENA Region
Middle East and North African (MENA) countries are making bold moves toward clean energy. They’re supercharging renewable energy, embracing electric vehicles, and driving green hydrogen innovation. With cutting-edge tech like grid storage, micro-grids, and hydrogen export hubs, they’re seizing an unprecedented opportunity.
But what makes it truly exciting is that the MENA region isn’t just keeping pace; it’s leading the charge with innovative solutions. As they harness their unique advantages for renewable energy, they’re not just improving local energy markets; they’re poised to become global clean energy leaders. However, this transition is a journey that demands long-term planning and bold actions from policymakers and businesses. Success will rely on strong partnerships, robust technologies, and sustainable finance. With a commitment to economic diversification, workforce development, and visionary leadership, the MENA region is set to become a central player in the global energy transformation.
Join 500+ senior decision makers from across the hydrogen value chain in Dubai for World Hydrogen MENA, 26 – 29 February 2024.
In partnership with Dii Desert Energy and the MENA Hydrogen Alliance, World Hydrogen MENA brings together the entire hydrogen value chain across MENA and the rest of the world to accelerate global clean hydrogen development. With favourable geographic conditions for renewables and an established traditional energy export sector, the region has an exceptional opportunity to become a global clean hydrogen powerhouse.
Building on the success of the 2022 & 2023 congresses and coming just a few short months after COP28, the 2024 programme will feature 100+ expert speakers and 500+ attendees from across MENA, Europe and Asia, coming together to tackle the latest developments, challenges and opportunities facing hydrogen in the region.
What’s happening at World Hydrogen MENA 2024?
- The 2024 programme will feature 100+ expert speakers tackling the latest developments, challenges and opportunities facing hydrogen in the MENA region
- With5 streams across 2 days, 9 interactive roundtables, and engaging plenary and panel discussions throughout, join us for action-orientated sessions to drive forward net zero strategies
- Connect with senior-level decision-makers covering the entire renewable energy and hydrogen value chain, from developers, financiers, EPCs, technology providers and more
- Network with industry-leading technology and solution providers and meet key players in the region who will assist you in your clean hydrogen journey
- Delegates will have the opportunity to join a unique tour to visit the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park – one of the worlds largest renewable projects
- Deep-dive into the interactive Masterclass day to gain in-depth knowledge on critical issues facing the adoption of hydrogen as a clean energy source
Download the brochure to explore the full agenda and floorplan, explore topics & themes, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, how to attend, and much more.
Featuring hydrogen experts at the forefront of the green energy transition, including:
- Lina Osman, Regional Head of Sustainable Finance, West, Standard Chartered Bank
- Kenny Kitamura, Chief Representative for the Middle East, Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Shargiil Bashir, EVP & Group Sustainability Director, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Koji Anamizu, Director, Mizuho Bank
- Yusuf Macun, Founder & Managing Partner, Cranmore Partners
- Ravi Suri, Managing Director, Alpen Capital
- Allan Baker, Managing Director, Global Head of Energy Transition, Société Générale
- Eman Adel, Sustainability and Capacity Building Expert, RCREEE
- Justo Alejandro, Head of Infrastructure Finance, MENAT, HSBC
- Abdulaziz Al Shidhani, General Manager, Hydrom
- Naheed Memon, CEO, Oracle Power
- Chigozie Nweke-Eze, CEO, Integrated Africa Power
- Faiza Al Harthy, Energy, Environment & Natural Resources Head, Oman Vision 2040
- Hajer Ben Charrada, Corporate Strategy, TAQA Group
You can view the entire speaker lineup and explore the agenda and exhibition floorplan in the event brochure here.
As the region’s longest-standing hydrogen congress, World Hydrogen MENA is on a mission
to create the leading deal-making platform, to accelerate the deployment of hydrogen
projects, policy and connect international and local stakeholders.
Get involved with World Hydrogen MENA and get in touch with the team today!
Book your pass before Friday 2 February to benefit from early bird rates, saving up to $800 – and don’t forget to bring your team along to cover all 5 content streams, by taking advantage of 3 for 2 offers! Book directly here: https://bit.ly/MENA24Reg